Saturday, May 18, 2013

Far, far away

It's been a pretty long week.
And not just for me. I remind myself, in fact, that for some, the week's probably felt infinitely longer.

I feel like I've been on quite an up and down, and for the most part, I feel like one too many days have made me feel like curling up and crying.

Which is strange, because there's been new and exciting news, things to look forward to, and I've also hit the lowest weight I've been since I was like, 12 years old or something.
Surely I should be happier. And it frustrates me that I'm here, am not entirely sure how I got here or how to get out.

Yesterday was lovely though. In fact, it was quite the perfect day (sans the pain that wreaked havoc on my body in the evening).
Yes, quite perfect.
And a day well deserved, I'd say.

No comments: