Sunday, March 25, 2012

It'll come in the morning

John 16v22
So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.


I walked in, the scent of freshly brewed coffee filling my person as I climbed up the stairs, and I stepped right back into safety. And that's all I felt; Safe.
That I was somewhere I could breathe, and be. That I was singing with everything I was worth and you know, the Lord didn't give two hoots about whether or not I was using my intercostal muscles (which I was) or breathing into my diaphragm (which I also was) or connecting my breath to the thought (definitely was doing that).


I've been sad. Well maybe not sad, per say, but I haven't been happy and that's been difficult and trying and...
It's difficult to just, to be, y'know?
And boy, it's been a bloody long week if you ask me. I needed today, and I am grateful for today. Because I am reminded that there's just that bit more in me.
Just that bit more.

No comments: