Friday, May 30, 2008

refocused

Today was good.
I liked today.
I really did.

Don't know if you've noticed a new link on the side, under SITES.
It's called The Plus Factor.
It's basically like Big IS Gorgeous, except for youths. We're hoping to rope in kids from TAF club (I'm sorry, Health and Fitness Club) and run our programmes with them.
Think this is a huge step.

Anyways,
on the site, once you enter and switch off the music, is a video.
It's the last short film i did called Char Kway Teow.

Rather artsy, in my opinion.
Cute and it drives at an important point.

DO BEWARE THOUGH,
I LOOK VERY VERY VEEEERY UGLY.
LIKE DISGUSTINGLY UNBEARABLY UGLY.

If you're going to survive the nightmares you'll probably have, then have fun and i hope you get something out of the film.

Premiere of Paper Stars is next Monday.
Omgggg
I can't wait.
It's the second last short film i did and Vicky's in it too.

I really can't wait.
Felt like I've waited forever when it's actually only been about six months.
heh.

Right now Ashley's at the airport waiting to board the plane.
See la, always too busy to meet up when you're in Singapore!
hahahaha

I need to shut up

No comments: