Wednesday, November 25, 2009

if you find yourself on my side of town,

funky mirrors make hot bodies!

So yesterday was spent doing the last bit of my Children's Christmas Program- planning.
All I had to do was do the little Arts & Crafts pieces. I'm quite happy with them because they look awfully cute!

Then I had to do Rudolph.
So I started out by drawing my own reindeer first.
Now I'm no artist and my drawing sucks balls. So considering all that, I'm quite happy with what I came up with! ^^
Then I took that sketch and made it into a template to cut Rudolphs!
aaaaaandddd


Ta Dah! You have Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer.


Well, that's work for you.(:


I'd like to wear a pretty little dress tomorrow. Except I'm out of pretty little dresses.
I'm not kidding you! They're all too casual or too NOT casual. There doesn't seem to be any in between, and that's starting to peeve me a little bit.
Groan, all these clothes. All I likey very much! THEN HOW?
blah.

Nope I haven't finished packing for Hong Kong yet. So I suppose I ought to go do that then.
toodles(:

No comments: