Monday, November 17, 2014

Because you taught me how to be still, and come

"So Can You" was a short that I came on board for just a little while ago.
Nicely written and beautifully shot, I cannot express how thrilled I was to be part of this production. Getting to work with the same horses I'd gotten so close to in the last few years was also a huge perk for me- It was new and exciting, to see two different bits of my life kinda come together the way it did.

It's funny how stuff works but being able to share what I have personally experienced and also watched unfold in children who have gone through the program is something that meant a whole lot to me.

I hope you enjoy it just as much as we did making this!

To the amazing people who were behind this- thank you and working with you guys was nothing short of fun and wonderful.

Special Thanks of course, must go to
Damiro, who is SUCH a handsome boy and steals the show. Thank you for being so patient and lovely
And Lili who always came out to cuddle right on cue and who is the prettiest girl in the film.


And to the one who first taught me to come as I am, in all my self-doubt and vulnerability, who helped me learn again what it meant to just, be..
Thank you,
for bringing me to where I am today.




So Can You - A Short Film from Warrior9 on Vimeo.

No comments: