Sunday, June 26, 2011

The paper and pencils have been packed.

In order of...
well, in some kind of order-

TO DO:
1) Clear out my table
2) Clear out my drawers
3) Make some kind of space so that moving these things out will not look like an obstacle course at 3pm.
Time Frame: Now (11.30-ish am to 1pm. Quite do-able, me thinks)

4) Finish up and sort out TTRP application (THIS IS IMPORTANT. IT IS DUE TOMORROW CHARIS, FOR CHRISSAKES)
Time Frame: 1pm-2.30pm OR Late At Night (need to make that less vague)

5) Make sure I'm all set to go by 3pm.

___________________________________
Tomorrow,

1) Submit TTRP Application
2) Pop by spotlight perhaps. Or Ikea. Get myself new sheets.
3) Set up new room.

On a side note, I should probably get off my ass and get myself moved in on that side.
Maybe I'll do that by Wednesday. Actually I can do that by today, save for the bedsheets. So maybe tomorrow.

We'll see how we go.
Now come Adele, make me happy.

No comments: