Sunday, July 1, 2012

Walker, there is no path

Here's the thing:
I thought I'd be happy. I thought it'd hit me like a tonne of bricks. At least, the relief at having made the decision.
But I'm not.

And here's why-
The truth is, I wish I could. That the situation, it wasn't like this for me. But I am trying to be honest. And in a world full of faceless people and tunnels with no light, in a circle where every face is familiar but no one knows anybody,
I am trying so, so desperately, to be honest.

And this is me going in that direction I suppose.
The harder way, the longer way, the certainly more expensive way I'm afraid.

I don't want to let anyone down, and I'm sorry that it already feels like I have.
But I'm chipping away at stone and brick to find a path that will last as long as wakes in the sea
and hopefully, I'll meet you on the other side.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: