Wednesday, December 10, 2008

hello, this is my life

Sent baby V off to the airport today.
aww, it's her very first time alone! :D:D

Anyway, as it always happens, we still or rather, SHE still had to run the last five minutes because the screen kept screaming GATE CLOSING.

After that, it was a very nice, relaxing lazy day(:

I realized the other day, that Victor's one of my favourite people to hang out with because I don't always have to talk. Like, I can just sit there and be stoned out of my bloody mind and just stare at trees.
Lovely!

Guess what else I love to do?

Dye hair!
His and Little Creature's, of course. It's short, so after slapping the stuff on, I absolutely loooove styling their hair:D:D
SEE OMG,
THIS IS HOW VICTOR WOULD LOOK WITH HIS HAIR STYLED OKAY.

The emo pose, they called it.
I made TLC into a baby shark(:
awwww!
Why so cute Little Creature!
You toooo!

I'm back from a night away, dumdumdum!
I'm going to go outside and sit with the family and grunt at them now:D


xoxo

No comments: