Wednesday, February 3, 2010

leave your emtional baggage at the door please, but don't forget it on your way out!

I'm tired as hell.
I desperately need sleep.

I do not understand why you're snapping at me like this, or why after snapping, you've continued with this attitude of being generally irritated or annoyed with me. (which is strange considering I haven't done anything to offend you. Other than asking why my things were not in my room I suppose, in a possibly less than nice way)

But I don't understand how half an hour in you can still hold on to that irritation. Or close the door as I'm asking you something.

We're all tired, so I don't think it is particularly fair to be faced with something like this right now.
Especially right now.


I'm going to go to sleep now.
I'm going to pass out.
I think sometimes I kind of wish I will.

No comments: