Friday, February 5, 2010

orhorh

I cannot take it anymore. I can't.
If I wait another day, surely I will die. I cannot do this, I can't.
I will leave as soon as I possibly can.

For Muay Thai.

(:

I don't understand how I could possibly have missed out on so much. I feel like crying, that's how bad it is!
And February is a grossly short month too. There'll be another week out while my coach goes home. Darn.
I'm so frustrated with myself.

Anyway, I seem to be meeting new and incredibly fun people this year! It's SO weird because I don't reeeeeeaaaally socialize. Especially not on set and stuff. I mean I do, but I don't figure I'd ever see them again. Like ever.

But generally, stuff looks all padded out and fun this year.
Excited(:
OMGOMGOMG.

EXCITED!

LAL I AM WAITING FOR FEBRUARY TO END, JUST FOR YOU OKAY!

My eyes are tired but I've finally managed to poop.
Not that you need to know. But it's definitely made me less grumpy.

If I can do it, I'll get my tattoos done earlier. Or maybe.
dammit, i'll be out for another week or so while I recover. I'll just do them both like a four five days apart or something.
Excited(:


The year is good. It is good.
It feels like it'll continue to be too(:

No comments: