Sunday, September 26, 2010

The rebirth of Kym

I cant believe I'm crying right now. I can't, I just can't.
I hate that I work myself up to trusting something, so, so impossibly much. And I hate that it fails on me.
Oh Dear God,
I was NOT meant to live in this era!
I was supposed to be living in tree houses, swinging about and talking in animal language. I was NOT supposed to be dealing with buttons and spreadsheets and passwords and codes and things that make you trust it.
MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT IT IS THERE TO HELP YOU and then fuck you over.
I was not meant to be living in this frikkin' era.

And I called Starhub, panicky and in tears.
To be informed that I will have a brand new phone, that everything is and will be wiped out.
That there.is.nothing.left.
Nothing.



It's fine. It's fine, it's fine, it's fine.
It will be okay.
Nevermind all the pictures and videos; from work, from travel, from lazy weekends.
Nevermind the messages, haven't I almost by-hearted them by now? (Oh God, the loss of these saved messages are really really painful. Ohmygawd)
The contacts will fix themselves eventually.
And I will get over the loss of my messages. OHMYWORD, THIS BIT IS SO PAINFUL!
But I will suck it up and get.over.it.


In any case,
I've been made to feel better already(:

1 comment:

virulenza said...

What happened to your phone man.. How come they cld replace it? Hardware problem?