Sunday, October 17, 2010

Like peas in a pod


And then I think,
"Hey, I used to know her."

It's funny, but it's also kind of just a little bit painful at the same time.
I'm always left wondering what happened, and how it did.
But sometimes, y'know,
just because you ask doesn't mean that you're owed an answer.
And it's best left as it is y'know, just like that.


But for that bit of time, it was fun.
And I'd like to remember that-
The screaming, and ditzy-ing about. The crying, the falling over, the falling.
We were always able to talk about things a couple of layers deeper than it looked like we could. I loved that about you. I loved that you called to tell me the smallest, most important things.
I loved that I could do the same with you.


And so, no,
I don't know what happened.
But Twin, I sure as hell miss you.
And I just wanted you to know.

No comments: