Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sometimes, we say things.

I wish I could read minds,
Read thoughts, read hearts,
Read you, right now.
But I can't.

I don't even know where to begin, to be honest. I'm not entirely sure if this distance is altogether physical or emotional. I happen to think it pretty much both actually.
And I don't know about you, but I'd like to fix it.
Except.
Well last night didn't really get anyone very far, I don't think.

Sometimes we say things, open boxes, rummage about.
Then, contents left spilling, we climb into bed,
figuring we'll just sort it out in the morning.
Sometimes, we say things.
And we don't do anything with that, aside from leaving it hanging over your head.

I wish (stop using that word Charis, fucking pansy)
Okay.

Okay,
I want to know where I'm going wrong here. And I don't think there's much use in pointing out what I/we think is going wrong if there doesn't seem to be anything we'd like to do with that information.

Mostly, I want to stop feeling like this. Not because I need things to be fine and dandy all the time,
(And maybe I'm trying too hard or not hard enough) But because I don't know how else to reach you.
And honestly,
That's how I'm missing you right now.
Quite a bit at that.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: