Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fourteen years old

Here's some things I learnt-
Some people can't fall asleep with company. But it's pretty something when they find someone they can fall asleep with.

That goes for a lot of things, really. Cuddling, running, writing, crying.

A lot of times, I find that I'm running from myself.

It's chilly, when you step out into the night air and pull a front door shut behind you, and head for home.

People are capable of saying very, very, very, pretty things.
None of which they mean.

It's been years, and dial tones still make me sad.
------------------
I've never been so stuck with words in my life. Never thought, "So then, why don't I just talk about it?" And then replied myself with, "I don't know how."

In terms of mood, feels like I've been swinging back and forth a whole lot. I don't understand it.

I'm bordering on tears.

I don't know where I am or what this is.
---------------------

Dear Whoever You Are,
Find me and call me your beloved.
Find me.
Find me.

---------------
I've been catching myself spinning.
And tearing.
And not knowing what in fuck's name's happening.
Nothing new there though

No comments: