Sunday, July 13, 2008

I was born in the 90s yo

It should be a good thing, no?
That instead of cooping myself up in my room and blogging a ton like I used to, I'm out there living my life.
Yeah Right. Keep telling yourself that Charis.

SO
a very random update on stuff that I know (for a fact) you care nothing about!
YAY YOU!


This is a spider.
A rather medium sized spider.
What's interesting though, is it's web.
It seems to have reinforced the inner bits with more silk. (the whiter bits)
You should see it in real life. It at Aljunied MRT Station.
It's dead i'm guessing. Cos it was still there when i went back a week later.

This is one of my students! One of the super cute ones.
Chen Qin Yi
She's got the same surname as Bird and Vee and DD and her Yi is the same as mine!
Cooliooos.
This was right after she got herself spectacles.
Pretty darn cute, I say.

This is how she usually looks like.
She's really funny.
And believe it or not, her Chinese isn't all that fab.
She keeps forgetting how to write Chinese words that even I remember.
Imagine that!
And she's from China.

hahaha

UPDATE 3:
I QUIT CENTRE STAGE.
It was an insanely fun and gorgeous time while it lasted.
And it's not just because you get to teach the kids of local actors/actresses. The kids are absolutely adorable and the interaction is something you can't bloody pay to get.

I'll talk about the down sides another time.
I prefer to keep my happy memories(:

So anyway, yep.
I quit.
And on my last day, I did what I did on my very first day-
I set up the train tracks.
Though of course, this time it's a lot more elaborate.
Victor's sort of become my accidental Study-Buddy.
I always keep my Monday afternoons clear for precisely that!
Unbelievable eh? eh eh eh?

WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WOOOOORLD!

Tel est la vie avec mes deux garçons préférés!

Not that I can actually say that properly of course.
SUCH IS LIFE WITH MY TWO FAVOURITE BOYS!

((((:

Happy, not to mention random post.


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SOPH!
OMGGGGGG! YOU'RE EIGHTEEEEEEN!

It's the 291st post.
And we all know when I was born, don't we?

1 comment:

enqing said...

OMG I LOOK SO RETARDED CAN. haha like some alien la.