Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Long Overdue Update: TRIP TO BINTAN WITH FAMAWEE!

SO

a loooooong while ago,
i set off with the family to Bintan, where we got sun, sea, a day and a half of rain )): but most importantly,
family time.

The pictures are in rather random order I'd say.

I swear I tried my best to tidy them up and arrange them but half way through I got so effing lazy I was like,
hell, you're not gonna care.
hahahaha

Obviously The Little Creature took marvellous shots, but it's not like I didn't!
I don't know who took this but I'm sure it was me!

I looooove.

This was our seaview room.
They weren't bloody kidding.
It was a spectacular view.









Yes that's how clear the water was.

Having not been back since i was in Primary school,
I was captured by the clear waters.






AT SOME POINT,
WE WENT ELEPHANT RIDING!




We got to feed him tooo!
He was an awfully happy elephant I must say.
And this only happened when mommy and TLC were on him.
hahaha.
Boy, look at the shit he left behind.



and there were sandcastles (which we didn't build),pictures of us with the hot legs we'll never have,
and fucktastic tans((((:

No comments: