Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello weekend, it's been a long while

and I kinda feel like this.


I don't know what's wrong with me. There's stuff for me to do and I really need a break.
Half a round of a Star Wars edition of Monopoly plus a bit of a walk-about was nice.
But I thought I'd be jumping into my weekend.
Like, jumping- jumping. You know?

I was really looking forward to it. Plus, it's a long weekend too.
But there doesn't feel like there's anything to do. (actually I've got assignments to complete and all that jazz but doesn't break = no work?)

eurgh. Infuriating much.

I have been eating A LOT though.
MY GOD. I can't stand myself. I've just been eating so much. And I hate eating, by the way. I like snacking. I guess that's why I've been eating so much. Because I eat lots of small things.
Like, hamsters.
yum.

YOU SEE! THIS IS HOW BORED I AM.
AND I SHOULDN'T BE BORED BECAUSE I HAVE SHIT TO DO. BUT MY MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FATS THAT CHURN IN THE EXCITEMENT OF MEETING MORE FRIENDS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM DOING ANYTHING EXCEPT SLEEP.

okay. that's not really true. I'm just really frustrated with myself right now.

In our recent meeting for CreateLeVoyage, we talked about Time.
Most of us are in a rush to save time, make the most of it, yada yada. So much so that I guess we don't feel comfy with sitting around and letting time waste away.
I think doing that once in a while is a good thing.

Like how, for example, I skipped out on kickboxing once because I was dead tired. But I felt instead of wasting the extra hour I had, I ought to get work done. Well I did finish my assignment, which wasn't a bad thing, but I skipped kickboxing because I was tired and then spent the next three hours (not one) rushing around doing work.

so okie doooke, couple of things I actually DID do today:
Not wake up obscenely late (I hope my biological clock isn't ruined)
hang out the laundry
bathe Buttons
wash her stuff
eat A LOT

not too bad I suppose.

I ought to go arrange my schedule for Monday.
Baby's getting snip-snip. I will forward all your imaginary well wishes to her(:
Maybe I'll go blading. but Fuck, it's Youth day and all the teenage brats will be out in the fields.
godammit.


I'll go nap on it. always helps.

No comments: