Thursday, July 2, 2009

horror of horrors

okay. yes, I am a xiaxue-reader. Not a regular, but a reader.
And a perez-hilton reader too. And a random person's blog-reader. I've even said hi to a blooger before I realized that I don't know her personally.

DO YOU KNOW WHY!
BECAUSE NO ONE CLOSE TO ME SEEMS TO BLOG!
WHYWHYWHY.
):

Anyway, found Wendy Cheng's recent blog entry quite hilarious. I've never been a huge ass fan of hers, I definitely don't always agree with what she says, but sometime's she's not all that bad.
And my God, that bald guy is STUPZ TO THE MAX.
Honestly, provoking her like that? My dead cat (Shittail, may he forever rest in peace), stupid as he was, wouldn't do that.

Makes me wonder why and how plain stupid people find the time to do endless entries about other plain stupid people. (MY GOD I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW)
Let's rephrase.

nope, can't think of anything better. (seriously, I typed and then backspaced and I've a ringing in the right side of my brain)

What really takes the biscuit right, is how this 28 year old bald dude had the gall to criticize her, and talk about how frivolous she is (understatement, but wait for it)
when it's not like he has a fucking job.
So there he is, getting balder by the minute, dissing Wendy Cheng left right and square in the balls about itty bitty things like her advertorials while she gets paid thousands for those and he...
well, he just gets balder and continues living off his wife. (who also jumped on the bandwagon and started with the dissing too)

My word.

And and, trust the blogger (who Mr. bald guy was pointing out couldn't blog to save her life) to do her research and come up with a super lengthy post, complete with history and bad bad bad photos!

SERIOUSLY!
Not everyone likes Wendy Cheng, but she doesn't CARE. She does not give two hoots, even if you WERE a crazy fan. And in any case, you can't point a finger at her because she gets paid to take stupid pictures with packets of chips while you sit around and grow bald.

Anyway, in response to her post, he deleted his posts.
Then they tweeted somemore, angrily of course, and now his blog is gone.
YOU GO AND START A FIGHT FOR WHAT! NOW WHO'S THE ONE WITH LESS HAIR AND SHIT IN HIS PANTS?




I think people, just like you know, across the board, are just really stupid.
You know, you get so het up about stupid issues (kind of like me when I'm watching Lily on HIMYM), and A blogs about B who blogs back in retaliation who blogs back about that, then they have a twitter fight and C blogs about. (coolness with the letters yo)

You know how mommy always ALWAYS says, if someone bullies/makes fun of you in school, don't fight back? What's the reason for that?
BECAUSE THEY'LL GET BORED AND GO AWAY.

And that happens, for like, the rest of your life too.
People get bored when you don't react or respond to them.

I figure you could've like, ignored people posting shit about you.
But well, I don't do that so lets not preach it.
Of course I'm going to tell my kid to freaking punch the other kid if he got hit first!
But I should tell him to zone out in their faces if he's lazy for a fight.
Which i always am. So my kid might like, inherit it from me.

So I ought to have a read-through and see if I've been doing too much bad-mouthing, lest someone rake it up and have a whole brouhaha!

No comments: