Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The world of twits

Well, we can't always get what we want.
And sometimes, well sometimes, as much as I say "Do what you want to do", you ought to think about whether or not it affects all the other things you might want to do.

Or maybe Justin's whole stupid brainwashing thing is getting to me.
me: (with aaaaaaaaaall the enthusiasm in the world) OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY. I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY SOOOO BAD
justin: No you don't.
me: huh? what do you mean?
justin: you don't.
me: I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING.
justin: No you don't.


okay lah, not really.
I don't know. But I ought to spend more time thinking about shit and all.

On a less serious, mustache-y note!
I went for a swim with the Little Creature. And because Little Creatures are forgetful, on top of being deaf and weird and spazzy, she forgot to stretch (which I never do but whatevs.)
So she started cramping up.
poor cramped up little creature):

Lovely time though. Although I've had like, three huge glasses of orange juice since I got back and feel kind of bloated. hmmmm

So right, on the way back, I was in the midst of an animated discussion with Janice. I was recalling some incident that had me talking loudly and got my fur all fluffed out.
Anyhoos, we were standing at the traffic light, closest to the button. There was a HUGE MASSIVE bunch of space on TLC's right side. Not that there was anyone around us to worry about at all. While talking, I of course kept checking for the light to turn green.
AND HOW MANY OF US KEEP STARING AT THE FUCKING THING FOREVER? LIKE THE WHOLE TIME?
so as it goes, about two second after I last checked, it turned green but I was still talking. I couldn't have missed it by more than three seconds, but before I could move, however, there was this insistent ringing of a bike bell.

Now, this pissed me off because of two things:
1) I hadn't missed the fucking thing very long
2) There's a WHOLE BUNCH OF FUCKING SPACE that is beside TLC and not directly behind me.

So I spun around and shouted (omg, for the first time in my life, I swear to God, I actually SHOUTED. This resulting from the fact that I had a raised voice while recalling incident of some other twit to TLC)
I stared at her and yelled:
"I'M SORRY, WERE WE BLOCKING YOU WHEN THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF SPACE SOMEWHERE ELSE?"
It was actually quite funny because she was SO startled that her already pale face went a bit whiter and she (I swear, no exaggeration), not say shrank back lah, but she sat back a bit.

In fact, her startled face was SO funny, that TLC and I started laughing really loudly.
And she, while muttering to herself and cycling away, turned back to cast a look. At this we actually POINTED AND LAUGHED IN HER FACE.
Whereby Janice shouted stuff that was super funny at that time, but you wouldn't get it if I typed it out.

HAHAHAHAH.

I also took the opportunity to yell at the stupid twits at that twit-faced shop in Hougang mall.
(actually, I've never been there or seen the people)
And YAY, TLC gets her new copy of Assassin's Creed.
I am awesome:D


I feel like popping out of the country still.
Imma go see where Buttons wants to go. She has a thing for jungles. Likes to pretend she's a black panther.
The only one with a bikini and a French Manicure that is.
my pretty baby(:

No comments: