Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I guess we've all felt this thing where you kinda hope something is real,
but you don't know how you'd deal with if it was.

and.
it's definitely not something I'd put on my blog so I'm not entirely sure why I'm writing about it now.

cheezels!

On a more normal note.
Day two of being back at work, waddling around like I'm pregnant (massive swollen feet) and hippopotamus-looking legs that I feel like barfing at. Doctor's been seen so, hopefully it'll just get better and much more normal-looking within the week.
My new kids are great so far, very responsive and the programme is fantastic.
Also been enjoying post-lesson cheese-cake eating at Bakerzin with Ross. Definite highlight.

Keeps feeling like I'm at the end of my week already, when it's barely even started.
hmm

and sweet jeebus! I NEED TO GET AWAY FROM FOOD.

No comments: