Monday, June 15, 2009

one, two, three-thousand-three

OMG I realize how much I cannot stand people with horrid English.
I've been driven to blog hopping because no one blogs these days! Neither do those random people who's blogs I read.
So there's this one ah lian who played truth or dare over the weekend. Except she kept calling it
TRUE OR DARE and on top of that, kept going on about how
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE TRUE OR DARE GAME OSO ARX!

cringe.

So about ten minutes ago, Buttons was being a huge brat and I was getting super cross with her. She was climbing all over my stuff, and I chucked her out of the room. But then she looked at me with these huge, gorgeous sad eyes and I felt like such a monster):
So I left the room door open and now she's all nice and comfy and dozing off on the telly in my room. I love it when she's such a good girl!

Anyhoos, I had a gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS weekend. The food I had was super fantastic! (Including Macdonalds at midnight and Starbucks' hot chocolate, which I didn't finish.)
Pool view, breakfast by the pool (which we actually woke up for), HAPPINESS MUCH!
<3

No comments: