Saturday, June 20, 2009

the madness-es of it all

Soooo.
I'm off to Langkawi tomorrow. Yay me!
I haven't packed yet though, but my word, my bed looks so delish right now that I want to hop in and curl up. I'm quite tired, for some reason:/

I might have a hand at the whole last minute rushing around like crazy-thing.
Just for the thrill of it, you know?
But it'll pretty much piss me off LIKE FUCK.

And I think it's rather late to walk Homer now.
And attempt to do another Chemistry assignment.
WHY AM I SO GODAWFULLY SLOW!
When I'm back, I'm kickstarting my English instead. Eurgh. Lazy Bitch.
I hate lazy bitches(me only). Sleeping through Buttons' meows and getting up near noon!
MADNESS I SAY!

Father's Day was lovely. Well, it tomorrow but i celebrated it earlier.
We got daddy this D24 cake with a face on it and the words: Best daddy in the world on the rim.
Lovely(:
I also had a huge ass luncheon today and I've just remembered that Daddy got us to take a couple of daddy's day cake-pieces home. Ought to eat that before leaving, i suppose.

OMG BUTTONS IS SO FUCKING ADORABLE RIGHT NOW!
I CAN'T STAND IT! I HATE LEAVING HER ALONE AT HOME))))))):

Will blog later. While, like, procrastinating or taking a break from farting out durian smells.

ta

No comments: