Wednesday, June 24, 2009

If you like Pina Coladas

BECAUSE I MOST DEFINITELY DO!
then you ought to go on a lovely lovely beach holiday.

I ended up loving the less-than majestically glamorous resort we stayed at because it was soooooo empty and soooo quiet and we freaking more or less had the whole beach to ourselves!
SHIOK MUCH

I didn't over-tan, much to my dismay. But I DID go kayaking and Jetskiing and I did also get pinched by a crab and got incredibly cut up by coral.
Very painful): I was bleeding all over the place.
Plus, now I can't walk properly.
And then, like, an hour plus into arriving back, I had to rush off to get a tetanus jab because I haven't had one since I was twelve and like, I kind of had this thing where I thought that I might die.
But i got the shot, i didn't die, it's just that my left arm is freaking painful.
achey much!

To top it off, today I started running a fever. And I had to go down to the east for a callback audition which I'm pretty sure I didn't get.
For one, plastered up legs with a dress? Not a pretty sight.
Plus, they had given be the role of a mother or two. I think for some reason I looked particularly young today. Felt it too.
And the cat's bag fell off my wardrobe and hit me on the head today, right before I went out.

Lovely.

I would reaaaaaaaaally like a Pina Colada right about now.(:

No comments: