Saturday, April 17, 2010

fidgetfidget INK! fidgetfidget

DAYUM.
This wait/weight/heart rate(?) is killing me. RAWR.
Time to get off my tush, I am suuuuuch a mess of drooling jealousy right now!

I'm teeeeerribly excited, and well, waits always make things worth it I feel.
So no, this doesn't mean I'm going to say, forget it and settle for less.
Oh no no,
when my turn comes, it will come.
And you can bet it will look absolutely gorgeous.

*twiddles thumbs*

Mymymy!
I am jealous but excited, motivated but a bit like, "meow, i'll probably not be skin and bones and it wouldn't look nice on skin and bones anyway. and i hope to God it looks good."

I am soooo in love. Argh.
One month and waiting.
Then I will sit through two sessions, put madly close together.
I hope it can be done in two sessions though.
YUM!

I am smiley now(:
oooooh, it is love, this! The shadings, the curves.
Mine will be Fab too! IT WILL!

No comments: