Friday, April 30, 2010

politics

I don't understand people sometimes,
and I wish we didn't all make things out to be so bloody complex.

If you like something, stay and put your all into it.
If you don't, then leave.
If you need to stay even though you don't want to, then suck it up. But don't go round snipping at the threads that've held everyone else together.


There are some genuinely nice people around.
Some people who go all out to do what they think is best, who in the very least, try to be good people, who give and give and give.
People like that, who manage to do all that, but still guard themselves and choose the sort of people they'd like to be around,
they don't deserve to have you turn on them.
They don't deserve to have the carpet ripped out, and then find out it's been a long time coming.


Cuppycakes don't solve everything, and I always wish there was more I could do, while staying behind the safety of the yellow line. I don't know what to expect tomorrow, and there's an itch from a spot I cannot place.
We'll see how it goes.
We will.

And then I'll blade until my legs give out.

No comments: