Saturday, March 5, 2011

Here it is

fuck you world.

there, I said it.
I don't know what's going on or why I'm so pissy.
I'm not like overwhelmed with rage or anything. I'm just pissy. And not in the best of moods.

I don't know what to do for myself anymore.
I simply, don't know how.

Top ten things on my mind
1) I need to take out my trash
2) I ought to fold my knickers and clean laundry
3) and then put them all away
4) I don't feel like doing anything much
5) I'm not going to smoke anymore tonight
6) Is she okay? Hmm
7)I want to lie about on my bed
8) I like how Serangoon's piece looks in my head. Will they pull it off thought?
9) My clean laundry isn't going to fold itself
10) I should text Jo and Sugi about schedules
11) FUCK. why didn't I tell Sugi in person just now
12) This sucks
13) I want to lie in bed
14) My laundry won't fold itself and my room is starting to look like a kip
15) I hope my Kuo Chuan kids get something out of the 12th
16) laundry. it's waiting.
17) I should take off my contacts because they're dry
18) This is NOT ten things
19) I want to block out the world for a while
20) What I do about all the things in my head in the meantime


So I'm pissy and annoyed and it's not anybody's fault but I don't fucking feel like doing anything.
So I say,
Fuck you world. fuck you.


No comments: