Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's 4:40 on a Thursday afternoon

And I spent my half day off signing myself up for the rest of my life.

uh.
uhmm.
hmm.

I don't know what to say now. Think I'm going about it all wrong. I'm not printing anything out when I ought to be. Maybe I'll lose it all. That would suck.


On another note,
SYF's round the corner, sneaking under the covers with us at night and whispering into our ears before we fall asleep.
I'm excited and panicky all at the same time. More excited actually.
It's going to be a crazy month and a half.
What's crazier though, is how it happens and then you fall,
you fall, crashing, arms flailing, kicking, screaming, back into real life. I don't know how I'll do that.



It's going to be a crazy month and a half.

She says she misses me already. I like how she does.
Somehow manages to do it in this impossibly endearing way. Non-intrusive, and honest, despite it being something unfamiliar.
And it makes me smile thinking about it. How she tries, how she wants.

Anything you'd like, ma chéri.

No comments: