Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Why do you always fuck things up?

"That was stupid."
"I know, leave me alone."
"No. I'm not going to. Would you like to know why? Would you?"
"No I don't actually, I don't actually want to know."
"Because you need to know how mind-numbingly stupid you are- I want to laugh at you. I've been laughing at you, and I still want to. Gawd, seriously? Did you think that would actually work? Backfired now didn't it?"
"Just lea-"
"No, no I won't just leave it. Your actions are rather after-the-fact don't you think? I'm sorry, I still can't get over how stupid you are."

It's cold in the room. She crying, or she wants to. She can't tell anymore. And she can't turn away. She wants to bite into something, channel all that she feels into something that'll hurt. But she can't move, so she just grits her teeth instead.

"I'll fix it. I'm going to fix it."
"Really now, and how do you propose you'll do that, hmmm?"
"I don't know, but I just fucking will, okay? I'm fucking going to fix it."
"You'd better. You're running out of time little girl. You're running out of time."

No comments: