Sunday, April 15, 2012

Santa Monica Dreaming

We'll hop into something with an open top, pick turns at random and go down dirt roads we don't know.
I'll stop being such an idiot with my words and ill-timing, and we'll spend hours driving through towns people have forgotten.

Let's walk through cemeteries and let them tell us stories, sneak under broken fences to chase a butterfly. Lie in grassy fields still wet with last night's promises, take on the world one pizza slice at a time.

There's a difference when you're travelling because you're looking, and seeing things because you're travelling.
I don't think I'd be looking anymore, so maybe it'd be nice to go see things. And maybe it'd be nicer if I got to see them with you.
And maybe, you wouldn't mind the idea of seeing things with me too.

No comments: