Friday, May 9, 2008

Supergirl


Hello, Enqing's Moncow!

My first meal of the day came at about seven in the evening, where i stuffed my face with a piece of last night's pizza.
I did go jogging with Homer though((:

Gosh,
there really is so much to do.
And i am surprised that I even have the time to type out such mundane rubbish!

Been writing out my schedules, losing them, writing them out again.
Running around, getting pissed off, getting happy, and running around because i'm pissed off, to get happy.

Right now,
i'm rearranging my life-schedule. I'm clearing up my days in order to do more voluntary work.
I've also come to the conclusion that, I can't save the whole world.
Endangered animals will still get killed, and companies will still be desperate for a permanent full-timer.
I can't hug every tree, now can I?

I think, what matters is the quality of the work I do.
After all, what's the point in handling so many projects if i do a shitty job for every single one of them?
Eye-opening isn't it?

Must sleep.
fucking knackered.

No comments: