Sunday, March 29, 2009

so courage, teach me to be shy


Cannonball - Damien Rice


there’s still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
there’s still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
it’s still a little hard to say what's going on

there’s still a little bit of your ghost your witness
there’s still a little bit of your face i haven't kissed
you step a little closer each day
that I can´t say what´s going on

stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life, it taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

--------------

It's been a long week.

Three different types of cereal sit on my microwave, my toilet was (until ten minutes ago and my mother's awesomeness) clogged up, and Heather has decided that she cannot connect to the internet. Buttons got her first bath in a week and a half, I learnt that unless I bring lots of tissue, I cannot watch the Bec & Ross show, Enqing bought me replacement-sunglasses (which I STILL feel he shouldn't have! but thanks a mil though:)), and six different classes got graded on their 10-minute plays.

When I first started out, I thought my grading was a bit too strict and rather unreasonable. So I eased up and then I realized that this time round, I've been quite lenient.
Anyway, found the time to pop by the Esplanade Waterfront for Bec & Ross. It was riveting, and utterly fantastic. Vicky, Bird and Ilona dropped by and were just fantastic company, so it was nice to know that they loved the show too(:

Today was a gorgeous end to the weekend and I loved every bit of it.
Buttons is thoroughly tired out from running around the worship team while they sang and I think Victor might've gotten a couple of bruises. (I feel really awful about that! )): )

So a new week's up, and hopefully it'll be a lot better than the last and hopefully, I'll be able to live through it to tell you if it is.


falafels!

No comments: