Tuesday, December 8, 2009

<3

So I'm back from Hong Kong with three dvds full of random recordings, a whoooole bunch of pictures (which i am not likely to upload considering how big they are, coming from TLC's slr), a tumtum full of chinky foodies and lots and lots and LOTS of presents(:

I got to meet up with family, albeit for a very limited period of time, I got to meet my grandpappy for the first time in my life, and I got to meet up with my Godma who I haven't seen in four years. That's her in the picture, btw(:
She's one of the most beautiful people I know and she'd gotten more beautiful since we last met. Every time we meet I'm stunned at how well-picked a Godma she is.
She was born in UK, although she's completely Chinese. Her birthday's on the sixteenth of March. She loves animals (she had 13 cats at one point). She's super ditzy (although she's really smart at the same time actually, she's a doctor! there's a bit we don't have in common ): )
My parents wanted to call me Abigail.

It's always fun, meeting up with her and Aunty Terase. They (plus mommy) go wayyyy back. It's nice, and I always see my friends and I doing the same thing. I like.


So now, I'm sorting out stuff for my next trip out. Fingers crossed! ack.

I've got a tonned of stuff to pack up now though and baby buttons is pawing at the door.
So i'd best be off!

ps: OMG, SO CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS, I LOVE!
psps: OMGGGGG, SO MUCH CLOSER TO FLYING TO LA! YAYYYYYYY

No comments: