Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

So we've come round to that time of the year again where we make promises we can't keep.
(but we still try to anyhow)

So here I am, twenty minutes before having to leave for Muay Thai, laundry starting, churning out my resolutions (you don't really have to read this)

*sidenote: FUCK FISHBONE, HE'S BEING SUCH A DEMONIC BRAT RIGHT NOW. HE SPENT ALL OF TEN SECONDS ON MY FRESHLY NAKED BED AND HE'S MANAGED TO MAKE A HOLE. WHAT THE FUCK. I FEEL LIKE THROWING HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE SOMETIMES

1) I need to finish all my subjects by June. Even if it means working a lot less and living off my mom and (possibly) not even being able to go to Australia.

2) I want to be able to decide on where I'm going, exactly and sort out the bloody logistics of it all.

3) I want to spend more time with my family

4) I want to keep to my promise before getting 2010's second and third tattoo

5) Find a Muay Thai Gym to train at while I'm in the States. (this is the toughest. And of lowest priority. It should be at the end. ah fuck it.)

6) Have the EP recorded and out by June. (time to pull your socks up Charis!)

7) I want to spend lots more time with my daddy and the two younger ones

8) I want to be more patient and more tolerant of Fishbone

9) Attempt to re-litter train Buttons to use sawdust for pooping. I don't mind her peeing habits, since she goes directly to the drain. But my future housemates might not be particularly keen on seeing a nice fresh warm pile of poop right next to their own human bog.

10) I want to save. A lot. So that next year (2011) won't be so crazy for me.
So that mommy won't be coughing up blood keeping me away from Singapore.


So that's my list of ten. I want to keep to it as much as I can of course. And since I've gone off smokes (other than the once in a while), I think half the battle's won!
Anyway, clearly (and not very surprisingly), my post has bored you half to death.
So here's a little cheerer-upper, so you don't feel s bad about your own New Year's Resolutions.

(:

No comments: