Tuesday, December 8, 2009

and a happy new year.


Sometimes I wonder why we bite our tongue, or stuff our fists into our mouths to keep from punching. I wonder why we vet through our blog posts before posting it up because we're afraid we'll get our asses thrown in jail for expressing our own opinion.

Because honestly, I do feel like blowing up places known for animal abuse. Honestly? I WOULD punch someone in the face if I saw that person abusing an animal. Honest to God, I would stab someone in the fucking face if that person was doing something unthinkable to an animal.
And why shouldn't I?
If no one else is going to protect strays or lift a finger to help in any way possible, then why shouldn't I, or any other decent human who believes in animal rights, be allowed to stand up for a poor defenseless animal?

I don't know about other countries, but from some local articles, I realized that many locals believe we don't have our priorities right. That we're irresponsible. That our fellow humans should be our concern. And if we don't think about fellow humans, how can we even begin to talk about animal rights.
Yeah, says he slinking past in his merc and trying to beat that school kid to the zebra crossing.
That's normal though.

Do you not see, my brainless, fuckheaded twit of a friend? Humans do not even deserve to be around.
Do they kill each other for survival, for food? No. People kill each other for the heck of it. They pick fights because their girlfriend got looked at. They rape their grandchildren. They shove and push each other and then tell other people that animal lovers are being inconsiderate because the cats they feed leave fur on the hood of their white car. They see themselves as having power over animals. And they abuse that, and they abuse animals.
Have you ever seen an animal abusing another animal? No.
Humans are the last thing on earth that deserve to be alive. You, me, I, her, him. We're no better than the next and what you need to understand is that people who feed those strays in your area, they DO NOT need to think about the likes of you for even a second.

While those Cat people are waking up at five, six in the morning to feed these cats by the dozens before work, what are you doing besides wanking off between your satin sheets? Most of these cat feeders don't even have cars or a job that pays them enough.
So while you're whining about your precious car that's got cat fur on it (oh dear, how will you EVER get rid of that eh?), these people are probably sorting out their finances for next month to see if they can afford to feed something other than themselves.

Not everyone is as self-absorbed as yourself.


Everytime I hear about animal abuse or the likes, I feel like punching that person.
Okay, that was a fat lie. I honestly don't feel like doing that.
I feel like doing to them what they have done to that animal. You hit a dog in the eye until it got all bloody? I'll do that to you too, AND leave you in an area you're unfamiliar with so that you end up wandering around lost.
Did you cut up that kitten's tail and skin it?
How about I tie you down and slowly cut the skin of your dick and balls AND THEN proceed to cut it up into PIECES. not cut it off, mind you, CUT IT UP INTO PIECES AND WATCH YOU BLEED?

If you can do that to an animal, why shouldn't it be done to you?

I went up to China for a few days while I was in Hong Kong, and there was such horrendous things being committed in broad daylight, on the busy streets! On top of the spitting and shoving and nose-digging that is.


Humans do not have an ounce of a right to walk this earth. Not an ounce.
Right after Steve Irwin got stung by a stingray, hundreds of stingrays were found dead on the shores, with their stingers cut off. Is that what he would have wanted? If you were really such a fan of his, you'd know that you're doing exactly what he fought against and he would not have respected you in the least.
When Timothy and Amy, the documentary show-host and his girlfriend got mauled and partially devoured by a grizzly bear after working to protect the bears for so many years, what did the park rangers do?
Park Rangers, mind you, people of the LAW. They shot two of the oldest bears in the area.
Because, "If there were to be any suspects it'd definitely have been the two off them."
Lets not even talk about how insanely STUPID it is that you'd shoot an animal for attacking something in the wild. Let's put that aside, since you've decided to ride on the excuse of treating the case as you would a murder.
Would you shoot the first two suspects that you had, if they were humans? Just the first two that you figured were the perps? I don't think so. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
And that's not even talking about the fact that Tim and Amy were in the territory of grizzly bears. They had been for ages and they knew the risk it came with. What if a rabbit shot you in the face because you shot its sibling for some roast rabbit?
YOU would think its unfair, now wouldn't you?


I'm so drained just listening and reading all of this.
What it boils down to is this:
We don't deserve to be around. I will punch people who abuse animals.
Singaporeans are A FUCK LOT more self-absorbed than I thought if they're whinging about their car being furry thanks to strays. For fuck's sake, YOU shed hair too, you just have a domestic help to pick up after you because you don't know how to wipe your fucking ass.
Human beings annoy me. I would like to stab them in the face with the pen Vicky got me last Christmas.


ps: I love Buttons(right) and Fishbone(left) with all my heart. I don't see how anyone could look at a face like that and feel like hurting them, their species or creatures equally as vulnerable, naiive and trusting.
Mommy loves you babies.3.


Fuck human beings.

No comments: