Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No more wishing

The first breath of fresh air I take in upon arrival, the smells, the sounds. The everything that makes me feel like I was meant to be here.


I don't revisit my old pictures all the time. Because I don't want to start missing it too much. I often think that if I don't miss it so much, then it'll be easier to walk around.
But it's one of those days and I'm looking back at the pictures I'd forgotten I'd taken while I was there.
On one hand I'm happy that it's just a matter of time. On the other hand, I'm afraid of myself because I'm getting so impatient. And I need to remind myself that everything will fall into place in its own time.

I know sometimes I talk about it too much, but maybe you'll see just how incredibly beautiful this place is and how insanely in love with it I am.
And when I think about being happy as a day-to-day thing, I think about waking up here and burying my nose in the duvet that smells of my life.


And mind you, all these pictures i took weren't exactly with the best of cameras either.
It's like the overwhelming beauty of everything makes the photographs look like they were taken with a decent camera.

Oh gosh, I miss it so much. I can't wait to go now.

And there'll be no more Last Sunsets in San Gabriel for me.
<3

No comments: