Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Why are you still here?" I ask Charis, over and over and over again

Young guy, yelling: I don't give a fuck what you think, I'll play my music as loud as I want!
Old lady, yelling: Well, you do whatever you want, you just keep it away from me! I'm with the Lord. I've got the love of Christ in my heart, you fucking faggot!

--Brooklyn

THIS IS WHAT GOT ME CHUCKLING TO MYSELF.

Smoking man to another: I've heard being pregnant is really bad for your health.

--Columbia University

Large black woman: An' I been tellin' him I got all these ideas for t-shirts... Like one for a pregnant lady that says "Congratulations, you're not the daddy!"

--BX12 Bus

this last one above, could honestly work on a tee. damn, i ought to get it printed or something:D

Little boy, throwing tantrum in the street: Dad, my feet hurt. I can't walk anymore!
Dad: Yeah, well, my testicles hurt. Come on!

--Times Square



Reader Poll: Should Meth Be Required for Tourists?

13-year-old brunette to tourists: Argh! Move!
13-year-old redhead: These people need to learn the ethics of jaywalking.

--Times Square


yeah they probably should make it a requirement. It'd make more sense in any case, you get to enjoy New York more!

Peace out y'all
:D

No comments: