Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Making it through this week

Because you know, i will.
Despite having a shitload of homework to get started on, and a lost metal ball that fell into my cleavage this morning on the train, and a mouth that is sore from getting scratched by a one-ball stud.
One-ball studs are such angry things, aren't they?

Find myself missing home more and more. Have these fleeting, okay they're not very fleeting, thoughts/plans/what-have-you to up and leave. Just like that.
So maybe all that I have will only afford me my one way ticket and my first meal back in London, but maybe, that's all I need for the rest of my life, you know?

I don't know.

I really really miss it. And sometimes I get so angry at the world, like it's their fault that I got yanked away from my Electric Fireplace.

When I was a kid, I used to dream that my real life was a nightmare.
That I would wake up on the carpet to an incessantly ringing phone at an ungodly hour. Although why my parents would leave me in front of a fire and sneak off to bed is beyond me, they're not the sort.
But I'd run upstairs to where they were and tell them of my fucking weird dream.
Except I'd use the words, "terrifyingly odd and awfully strange" instead of "fucking weird".

Sometimes I wonder if I get to start over and be back at the fireplace again.

No comments: