Friday, August 28, 2009

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy!

It was supposed to be a lovely end to the week.
Much has been done and there's heaps more to do.
AND THEN
I find myself feeling like I'm on an island with, miraculously, internet connection.
Stupidly, on a day I'd much rather communication via the phone.

It doesn't matter that I can Tweet to the world my message and not reach the ONE person I need to. And I have a few of those "one persons".
sdfagfronefoinrgio hfbi!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW.

normally, I really don't mind being cut off.
But
1) There's no reason to be cut off because our bills have been paid
2) The home phone is cut as well!
3) Hello, Genius Starhub! If you cut off all my forms of communication, how in FUCK'S NAME am I supposed to get in touch with YOU in order to rectify this problem?
YOU ARE BARKING MAD!

plus, now I don't know what to do with myself!
Okay, I was supposed to be tidying up but I'm so fidgety that I can't! and I'm getting very annoyed at a persistent Fishbone who's decided that my thumb is his mom's nipple and KEEPS ON BITING IT.

I just threw him into my bin! hahaha.
okay, he's out. problem NOT solved.

eurgh. what to do!i dont think anyone can call in either.



always happens to me! why!

No comments: