Sunday, September 27, 2009

I fear this anger will eat me alive

There are things we all feel strongly about.

for me, it's animal abuse.
I'm so shaken, so upset, so incredibly, disturbingly, overwhelmingly angry at this person for doing such a thing that if given have a chance, I wouldn't murder him, no.
I would spend days in immense happiness as I put him through slow and unbearable torture.

Do not tell me that I only equate myself with him. I don't need to hear that.
For someone to treat an animal like that, they do not deserve pity or second chances. They deserve to be skinned alive, their fingernails yanked out with a plier, one by one. Salt poured on their skinless body, boiling water poured over them (long after the salt of course) and then thrown into a bucket of red ants.

That animal did not bother you. It did not seek you out to beg kindness of you. You went out of your way to hurt it. And for that, you deserve the most unimaginable kind of torture anyone is capable of putting you through.
I hate you.
I know it doesn't mean a sodding thing to you, and you don't know me from a hole in the wall.
But I hate you.
And I have such an intense loathing for you and your despicable actions that i will need the number of a fucking good lawyer if I am ever to meet you face to face.

You are disgusting.
You are pond scum. No, lower.
You are the pus that infects the mucus that cruds up the fungus that feeds on the pond scum.
How can anyone like you ever deserve to live?

No comments: