Wednesday, September 30, 2009

gonna make some noise!

HELLO WELLO.
Being the very lazy sort, I don't upload pictures much. But here you go!
They're quite outdated. Well, not the kitties!


Fishbone looks bigger than Buttons here!

I think this is one of my favourite pictures of Victor.
His eyes look super peeeerdy(:

CHINK DOT COM

Mr Chee, The Pharmacist who disappears from earth for months at a time!


My plans this week, my detailed scheduling, got fucked over.
But well, I'm skipping around it and hanging out.
It's not half bad.

Okay that was a lie. It is really bad but when shit hits the fan you just have to freaking deal with it.
SOOOOO rehearsals like, four times this week. On top of the hundred million things that I had to do in preparation of mommy's birthday.
I'm super duper UBER excited though!

Can't waaaaaait.

So I'm listening to this freaking old mixed cd that Bird gave me back when we were eleven. It brings back nice memories. I took it with me when I went to LA for the first time and I had it on replay the ENTIRE trip.
I actually missed Singapore and missed being on the phone with bird and talking about rubbish. And the cd was like, my link to Singapore.

Funniest thing was, when I got back, the cd reminded me most of LA because I kept playing it.
So then I kept playing it to relive my memories.

I spent today, my only completely free day this ENTIRE week tidying up the living room.
So I did major major clean up, vacuumed and even took the sofa skin off to wash it!
YEP.
So if you've seen my dinky place before (complete with clutter and dustbunnies attacking each other), you're in for a surprise. On the other hand, do bear in mind that the place is small and there's only a finite number of places to cram stuff into. So clean and tidy might not necessarily be the same as your idea of spotless and perfect.
OCD kicked in (again) and well, I'm not that satisfied with today's work but mommy says it's just fine and looks tonnes neater. Well lets hope that's true.

At the same time, with the amount of alcohol I'm laying out for you people on Friday,
trust me, you're gonna think my place is brilliant and cool because the floor spins when you stand up.

teehee!

No comments: