Thursday, October 1, 2009

three, two and rolling.

Chinatown, Singapore. August 2009

So I've gotten five and a half out of six of the things on my To Do list done.
I stuck the last load of laundry out for just a wee bit more sun (they were already dry but more sun is good) and then, it rained and drenched my clothes.
Brilliant.

So I've to re do that, tidy up my room and do my nails before rehearsals.

To do tomorrow morning:
1) Vacuum and mop the ENTIRE house all over again
2) Set up table and shizz at exactly half past two
3) Bathe the fluffy children so that they're all nice and clean for our guests.
4) Make sure TLC's study table is clean
5) walk dog.
6) start washing machine with children's towels.

do-able(:

rahhh, I feel like I've been racing around and I just feel kind of lazy now.
hahaha

Everything's all set for tonight, I'm very very happy and superbly excited:D
I hope mommy likes!

Okie doke, I've an hour to bathe, clean up my room, do my nails and then go for rehearsals.
aaaaaaaaaaaaah

No comments: