Monday, October 5, 2009

Things I love in life:

Oh Lord, so many!

Online shopping, for one.
I think it's the best thing since sliced bread!
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love shopping. I love wandering around malls, with a friend or two, mommy or just by myself (there are particular people who are brilliant to shop with). I love the thrill of buying things.
But online shopping is a different kind of thrill.
For starters, it comes in the mail! And my word, I LOVE mail. you wouldn't believe just how much i loooove mail! I really really do! I looove seeing my name on an envelope. It just makes my week!
Bird and I used to snail-mail each other (on top of emails and being on the phone). Quite funny lah, her letter would contain references to the phone conversation we had right before she wrote me the letter. And they weren't always lengthy letters. Sometime they contained like, all of four sentences. But it was nice! Like wee surprises! teehee

I digress!
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE MAIL. So what more if your mail contains new clothes, or books!
OMG, SO EXCITED JUST TALKING ABOUT IT! haha
This is quite lame actually, all that's on it's way to me right now are school textbooks. Okay, and a book that I've been just DYING to read. But well, see what gets me excited these days? sheesh.

I also really love intensive rehearsals.
Kind of like what I'm doing now except I could do with focusing on different productions at different times. The one that's showing at SRT on October 27th and 28th, that's intensive.
We've got weeks of six day weeks that stretch from five to ten (and even twelve) hours at a time! But you come away with such a sense of achievement and satisfaction and an entire world of progress.

I loooove oreo milkshakes on a sunny, skinny day.
When you're in jeans and a tank top and it's warm but not scorching. Oh, those are the best.

Milk and Oreos!
Oh my! I feel like having some now!

Most of all, a combination of a few of my top favourite things.
Snuggling under the duvet on a rainy afternoon with a fantastic book and someone warm and clean and cuddly. A ball of fur at the foot of the bed, a cup of chamomile tea with a few drops of honey. A classical CD left on repeat, and an oil burner with a mixture of Eucalyptus and Tea-Tree. Warm fluffy slippers waiting on the carpeted floor for me to stick my popsicle-feeties in and my cell-phone; silent, charging and undisturbing.

<3

No comments: