Friday, October 2, 2009

On the day of grandma's birthday


while mommy rushes around tidying up and doing last minute work...

The children nap!
Jiejie Buttons on a bag that is way too small for her and baby Fishbone, on a bag that has enough room for Buttons!

But napping is good. After all, your brain needs all the rest it can get in order to do work!


Like this! My little darling with his feeties up! Too cute! Now all he needs is the cigarette dangling out of his mouth. hmmmm

Fishbone: Stupid mousepad! It doesn't work for nuts! How am i suppose to tag people in my pictures with a spazzy mouse pad!

Fishbone: OH ALL THIS WORK!

Fishbone: MOMMY I GIVE UP! I'm going to nap, you can do it instead!

AND NAP HE DOES!
aww, look at him, all passed out! teehee


Okay, lots more stuff to do so have fun drooling over my adorable furry children!
<3

No comments: