Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You're my crack of sunlight

It's the moment of a sunset Friday
When our conversations twist
It's the fifth day of ice on a new tattoo
But the ice should be on our heads
We only spun the web to catch ourselves
So we weren't left for dead

I'm not dead, just floating.

A school wraps up this week, another next week and yet another, the week after.
I wonder if I'll have time for me. Not really me, because I get enough me-time. But more like, for my stuff. I can't seem to get anything done.

Lord, help me.

I keep talking about all that I'm looking forward to in the States. School, living with Buttons, studying full time again. And I have to remind myself time and time again that none of that's gonna happen if I keep on procrastinating and doing fuckshit about my Associate's Degree.
Then I scare myself shitless and I still don't do anything.

They say it doesn't matter how slow you move, as long as you never stop.
Well bugger all, I've stopped. And I've stopped for a fucking unbelievably long amount of time. But with all the schools, the wrapping up, the grading, I tell myself I need more time.
But do I really?
Or am I just making excuses for myself again?


No comments: