Friday, December 24, 2010

only almost

It's the first hour into Christmas eve and I just got back from what was supposed to be dinner with Meesh in Pasadena.
Instead, we ended up meeting friends, hanging out and going to this Korean Bbq place in Culver City. It wasn't half bad.

So no, we didn't catch that movie, but we chatted the whole drive back and then some.
I gave the brownies I baked to Jenny's kids- who are incredibly adorable by the way- aaaaand, well that's pretty much it. The time flew by rather quick actually.

It's not feeling a whole lot like Christmas. I hate that it's not.
I hate that it's not because Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and I just loooove the Christmas bustle. Except. Well, except there's none of that.
rawr.
I hope tomorrow (or later today) gets better.

December 24th 2010, Friday
1:10am

No comments: