Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'll breathe again

I'm spinning, trying to catch my breath.
If I thought today would help me breathe, I was wrong. Because I've ended up losing my footing.
Tripping.

But as Erika pointed out to me, I'm jumping the gun. Quite a bit at that. And I am ever so grateful that I have someone to keep me grounded and steady.

I have to fight, every single day, to keep from losing my grip. And then I have to fight some more.
But okay. I am here.
I will let the chips fall where they may and take it piece by piece instead of letting the thoughts running amok in my head get the better of me.

I need to stop and take a second before I can even think about this leap. And then when it happens, it will. If not, I'll make a round and try again. I always have, haven't I?

It's going to be okay.
All I need to focus on right now,
Is breathing.

And today is the perfect day to do that.


---------------

I couldn't do this without you.



Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: