Thursday, April 28, 2011

Surely there are people, couples, married or not, who wake up, still realizing how in love they are with the person they're with.

I think it's amazing, how easy it is to find yourself still waking to the same person, only because you've been doing it for so long already.
So then, it's nice when there are those who wake, realizing over and over again how much they still feel. That being said, it's such a fine line between being happy because you're in a relationship that you've gotten used to and being happy because you still feel so much for the significant other.

For ages, I've always found myself wondering,
"What happens when I wake up realizing this isn't what I want anymore? That I'm not happy, that we're not happy?"

I still don't know the answer to that question. Get out, perhaps, and damn fast at that.
But I figure, there will be someone who won't have you think that. Who, like you, doesn't quite mind the monotony and the idea of "for quite a while."

(:

No comments: