Friday, April 22, 2011

à la limite

Uh.
What.The.Fuck.


Today was just like, 'doh.
I don't even know what it was. It went too quick, then it went too slow. I couldn't catch up half the time. I had no clue what was going on.
Even right now, when I talk to The Little Creature about it, I'm still like,
"So I don't know man." I don't know what's up. All of it.
To think that last night I was thinking, "hmm. Just a half day more to the weekend." I was so psyched. Except, now I want to do Wednesday over again so that I can tweak bits of today.


I think the only thing that actually made sense the whole of today, was Mass. Never been for one on Maundy Thursday. Well, I'd never been for any until last year but yeah. Going with Erika and her family, it was nice. And I like how Aunty Vivien fills me in. Well, Erika does too most of the time, but the bits that Aunty Vivien does is nice.
I hated that we were late.
No, I'm not kidding you. I fucking hated that we were late when we wouldn't have been, when I wouldn't have been. But don't get me started on that rant now. Really.
So for that while at church, it was nice.
When everything fades into the background, when you leave your baggage behind and come to the cross.


Everything else-
I uh. will. attempt to understand it and/or give up.
Or just talk about it until it's not just me going, "HUH. WHADDAFUH." or "Hey, remember when Thursdays meant going to 7-11 after school?"


Vicky's got/is getting herself a new wing-girl.
I'm upset.

Goodnight.
I want to pretend that I have to wake up for work tomorrow morning so that something, something, will feel normal.

No comments: