Friday, August 5, 2011

I feel like sitting and crying

Over absolutely nothing, might I add.
Well maybe it isn't absolutely nothing.

Do you know what I do? When I start feeling shitty, or just a wee bit more emotional than usual, I go to ICal.
And I count.
Just so that, you know, I know for sure whether I'm upset because something is upsetting or because my monthly lady friend's popping by for a visit.

I've got work in just a bit though.
And I'm really looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to it because it's constant and makes sense and constantly makes sense.

Last night's conversation was an eye-opener, to say the least.
uhm, yes. The collection of conversations I had.

But you know what?
I've got work.
And all through the weekend. And all I can say about that is, I am impossibly, impossibly grateful.
Everything else will fix itself.

No comments: