Sunday, March 21, 2010

rivers that run quiet and clocks that forget to tick



It makes sense, doesn't it? To give up on the thinking simply because, one is pretty comfy and there isn't a need to over-think or try to understand.
Nothing's complicated if you don't make it out to be, I think.
It makes sense.
I think so in any case.


Generally speaking, these days I'm a tad, well for lack of a better term, floaty.
My room's a kip, there are things to do except I suddenly (and this has never happened in my life) seem to have misplaced my organizer and the schedule on my cellphone has stuff planned from months ago except now I just like, don't understand it.
I stare at it and go,
"uh. uhm. well I guess this isn't on anymore then."

At the same time, I've managed to find time to just sit down and stare at water or lights or children waddling around with squeaky shoes. I've found time for ice-cream, my word!
And grass, and even, believe it or not, text-messages.
I've found myself doing things I don't normally do and opening up in ways that are just impossibly uncharacteristic of me.
It's quite bizarre, but in a rather warm, fuzzy way that is most delightful, even at the oddest times of the day.

So now, time to start inching my way back into the stacks of papers and books, whistles and whiteboard markers.
Studying would be a good idea too.
And no one ever said we can't sprawl out on grass with cups of yoghurt while we study, right?

A nap and a run later on will do me good(:

No comments: